Cavs Legion Gaming Club (GC), the NBA 2K League affiliate of the Cleveland Cavaliers, has unveiled the Legion Lair lit by TCP in Cleveland’s Battery Park neighborhood.
The center will serve as the practice facility for Cavs Legion GC and will be open to the public for organized gaming competitions, tournaments, birthday parties and events. The over 2,700 square foot venue with views to Edgewater Beach will feature state-of-the-art gaming technology, full-service broadcast capabilities to produce livestreams and content, as well as other amenities to create a comprehensive esports and gaming experience unlike any other in Northeast Ohio. The latest professional gaming setups, hardware and equipment will be utilized throughout the new center for practice, competition and content creation.
- Twenty-six gaming stations each featuring Alienware gaming desktops, gaming chairs, SteelSeries peripherals, portable WebAround green screens and more.
- Centralized within the venue is a two-tier stage designed for a six-versus-six competitive gaming setup. The stage is against the backdrop of a 16-foot-long by 5-feet-high borderless video wall display that has the flexibility for zoned or multi-window layouts.
- Two sound-proof streaming pods that feature advanced production streaming equipment for around-the-clock content creation.
- A confessional-booth style content studio featuring an immersive video production backdrop, as well as some of the best broadcast and lighting equipment available to the market.
- An Everstream internet network capable of download speeds upwards of five GB/S for a zero-lag gaming and streaming experience.